In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 670
On this Board 348Record: 4475 (2/4/2013)
Online now 650Record: 5366 (2/4/2013)
You have no favorite boards.
If you have any questions you'd like to ask, I'll be happy to answer them as I'll be answering questions on this thread from 2-3 pm today.
This post was edited by Chris Stock on 3/8/2013 at 11:56 AM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Twitter: @insidetheu
Chris - what do you think our 1st string Defense will be in September (barring injuries)
wanted to know ur thoughts on my list of 2012 signees who could have a breakout sophmore/redshirt freshman season. Here is my list
- Tracy Howard
- Duke Johnson will have an even bigger breakout season
- Herb Waters to me is the 3rd or 4th most talented receiver on the roster and he seems to have the work ethic to make him special
- Tyriq McCord's move to SLB really makes me happy. I feel Tyriq's skillset fits in very well there he will be able to defend the run adequately but will be a force in the pass rush from a stand up position which is what really is important to get off the field on 3rd down
- Jelani Hamilton could be a darkhorse as coaches and players alike have been raving about him and he seems to have a quicker first step than i remember he did last year.
- Raphael Kirby i feel is a freak of nature at the middle linebacker position
- Deon Bush i feel is going to be better at reading the play pre-snap and post-snap
- Rayshawn Jenkins is someone who i think will show everyone he deserves to wear 26, he is a hard worker and expects nothing to come easy and when u do tht u tend to be pretty damn good (ala ray lewis and ed reed)
Do you think artie burns and Jamal carter will get into the db rotation this year or are they red shirting?
anybody flying under the radar?
biggest impact freshman?
ALL ABOUT THE U
"There's going to be a lot of people who didn't stand with us who are going to be remembered for not standing with us." - Al Golden
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports